Pageviews last month

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm Back from Tile Heaven


Hi Everyone,  I have just returned from Spain and Portugal and what a feast for the eyes.  After a 1000 pictures I am showing you just two.  In the last city I visited - Porto Portugal - all the walls were covered with beautiful tiles.  Every little building had something different in both color and design.  I would love to spend days just taking pictures.  Too bad I don't do detailed applique because I would never lack for inspiration.
Now I have to get back to work/fun and finish up the different challenges that are due.  The one for MAQ - Everything but cotton, is still wandering around in my brain; Jan's challenge to create a piece from a cup design is almost done so you should see that soon; and the SAQA challenge is waiting for loads of embellishments.  While it seems like lots of work it is really lots of fun with just a ting of stress!
Hope you will forgive the lack of updates but the wanderlust of travel calls.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment