Pageviews last month

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Its been a good Month!

It has been a great month!  First when I went to retrieve my Leaves in Costa Rica from Blue Line Gallery I found it had been sold!  How great is that.  It makes me so happy to think of my art in someones home.  I don't know who bought it, but thank you.
Next, I had a super birthday celebration at the FireHouse in Old Sacramento.  So nice and so yummy!  Thanks to my sweety and friends.
Then I took in another piece - the framed Layers - Blue Line Gallery in Roseville.  The show is titled "Shining".  Hope you all have found time to visit Blue Line.  It will be a treat anytime you are in the area.
And more.... my friend TC Haight, a member of the Artery in Davis, was selected to have a two person show in July 2013.  Guess who she asked to be the second person?  It was me.  This is really exciting and my mind is just going a mile a minute.
What a great month!

Blue Bra Revolt and Elsa's Sister will be in the Artery -titled -10 by 10 Do it Again.  This is where members of the Co-op asked their friends to participate.  Look at the link to find out more.

Spring Fly In


Here is my rework of another piece that just didn't seem to work.  The solution was to bring the tree further up (thanks to friends for their comments).  I now call it Spring Fly In.

Please notice a new link to Artful Women.  This is a new Fabric Arts group from mostly Nevada City area.  Their goal is to do shows in galleries and other venues.  The blog is very nicely done and you will enjoy each members gallery, including mine.  artful-women.blogspot.com   You will be hearing more about us because we already have three bookings.

Enjoy the Spring and your own creative journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment