Pageviews last month

Monday, September 6, 2010

Just a Little Hint

Here is just a hint of the SAQA Whisper Quilt Challenge!  As you can see I have begun my favorite thing and that is to embellish the work with beads and stuff!  This would have been further along but it is impossible to bring all the fun and inspiring treasures up to a quilt camp.  Heavens knows there was enough stuff.... stuffed in to the SUV but it still was not all that I needed.  Since the reveal of the Challenge won't be until next Feb, it will be some time before you can see the whole piece. 
That brings me to a request.  If any of you see or have fabric called Quilters Lame, I would love to hear from you.  It has been discontinued!  How could they do this to me.  So I am on the hunt and would be willing to buy any fabric you can spare. 




No comments:

Post a Comment