Pageviews last month

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nuggets II - It's done!







Nuggets II

As you can see this was a difficult labor... but a labor of love in any case.  Just hope it's not something only a Mother could love!  Creating the triangles was so much fun and ideas just kept coming that I made over 15 of them before I knew it.  The arranging has taken a couple of weeks and has even changed after it was shown to MAQ as part of the "Off the Wall" challenge.  This grouping works the best of all.  What do you think?  Feel free to comment.   I know this started out to be called Text-tiles but that great title will have to wait for a piece with text in it.

 By the way, this piece along with 10 or more of my work will be at The Paint Chip in the Davis "ArtAbout" on Friday Aug 13 through Sunday Aug 15.  I will be at the Artist Reception Friday evening at 6:00.  (This is so cool I can hardly believe it!  Mom would be so happy!)  Hope you can visit.  If the art work is not enough of an incentive.. there will be wine and snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment