Pageviews last month

Monday, July 26, 2010

Time flys when your having fun!!



Dear Friends,  Sorry I have not been back to you but things have been hopping around here. 
As you can see from above, I had a great time at Long Beach.  We walked in the only entrance, went down the only stairs and there right in front was Birch Tree Sun Light!  Yes, you almost ran into it.  What a thrill.
Before I left I was contacted by the Davis Art About coordinator about showing at The Paint Chip (A wonderful frame shop).  It was my first contact as a result of this blog.  Any way, I went and talked to Maia of The Paint Chip and I will be showing at Davis Second Friday Art About.  That is Aug 13 - 15 (Friday - Sunday) at 217 F St.  I will be there during the Friday Art About between 6 -9.   Please try to come.
When I got home from LB I got more great news.... my Johnny Appleseed has been juried in to the National Heritage Quilt Show.  The show is coordinated by the McMinn Country Living Heritage Museum in Athens, TN.  The show will be in October.
So, as you can see things are going great.  Hope to see some of you in Davis.

No comments:

Post a Comment