Pageviews last month

Monday, January 20, 2014

New Work

Sorry about no recent updates!  I took a little time off with holidays and a cold.  But finally, I got back to work and feel so much better!  Losing myself in the creation process makes me smile and then the work is easier and then I smile more.  An upward spiral.

The Artful Women are preparing for a show at the Danville Theatre Art Gallery in March/April and we thought it would be fun to have small, ready to frame pieces to sell.  
So we are all preparing 11 x 14's.  My examples.....
Turning


Good Luck Coins

Untitled

These are more fun to make.  Lots of freedom and color.
Next Artful Women Show:  "7 Voices in Fabric Art"  will show at the Danville Village Theatre Art Gallery. Danville, CA
March 7 - April 20, 2014.  

No comments:

Post a Comment