Pageviews last month

Sunday, September 8, 2013

It Sold!

I hoped you enjoyed seeing the piece shown below, because it SOLD.  A friend noticed that the piece had a red dot on the label and called me with the good news.  Thank you to whomever bought it.  Johnny Appleseed had won several awards and was a favorite with friends.

More good news.  Another good friend attended the Shenandoah Vineyards Artist Reception last Saturday (9/7).  While enjoying the show she saw my "Pumpkins" and  had to have them.   It is really great that she has this piece, because I can still see it whenever I wish.   Thank you to my friend Jan.

Hope you can see the show up in Plymouth because it is beautiful iwith good light, and a background of old wine barrel wood.  Let me know if you need more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment