Pageviews last month

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Honorable Mention for Pam


Silly grin with HM Ribbon

How great is this... I was awarded Honorable Mention for Mixed Media/Fiber Art at the Placer Art League (PAL) show (details below) and you should have seen the first, second, and third.  The first won Best of Show and the other entries were really top notch.  Show ends tomorrow July 6 just in case you haven't gone.  The PAL organizers did a really professional job with the show.  The award/artist reception was under a huge oak tree and included snacks and drinks.  I enjoyed visiting with friends Ron and Elly and other friends for the afternoon.  Just a great day which included a celebration dinner with my hubby.

Soon I will be telling you about the Blue Line Membership Show.  Look for more info and my usual emails.
Swirls & Curls






No comments:

Post a Comment