Pageviews last month

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Needle Arts Retreat = Fun

Sewing, Knitting, Eating, Talking, Quilt Stores, Eating, and more = Loads of Fun!  Thanks to Nancy, our wonderful coordinator, all thirty of us had a wonderful time.  I am so tired I can hardly stand so that might explain why there have not been more blogs.  But I came back with lots of inspiration and excitement for my art quilts.  So just watch out now!
Thank you to everyone for a great time.


Here are some of my friends. 
Top - Vicky with her purse.  She was working with paint on fusible web.
Center - Mary Ann and Linda.  Mary Ann was working on a beautiful piece of applique.  As is the Needle Arts way, she was getting lots of help from Sue and Margie.
Left - Sue and Susan took time to look up and smile!  The beautiful quilt behind Vicky is Sue's masterpiece.  It has over 2000 leaves! 
Behind are Margie, Rebbecca, and Gretchen.
There were other pictures, but a couple were "X" rated!  The guilty person knows who I'm talking about!  More great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment