Pageviews last month

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wooly Wooly Challenge

 

One Wooly -  MAQ Challenge
The first MAQ Challenge of the year was revealed this Wednesday.  The theme I chose was Wooly Wooly and since there was no further explanation, I could pretty much pick my own direction.  The center of this piece was originally an idea I had for the Davis Artery - 8" by 8" Small and Great exhibit but it just did not work.  So at a later date, I added the gold  metal mesh, black squares and punched it up with beads and gold.  It is so much fun to have a project without a due date or definition that allows me to just play.  Things would be laying on my table and I would just enjoy thinking of what I could do with the piece.  I am very pleased with it.  The name is a bit odd but since I only had the one piece of wool felt..... I called it "One Wooly".

No comments:

Post a Comment