Pageviews last month

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm Showing at the Artery

My friend TC has again extended an invitation for the Davis Artery's guest show titled "8 by 8 Small and Great".  Show dates are April 8 - 19.  The gallery is on 207 G Street, Davis, phone 530.758.8330 web site- .theartery.net   There will be an artist reception on the evening of April 8 between 7 -9pm.  This is the same night as the Davis Downtown "Art About" so there will be many other art venues to visit.  Of course wine, sparkling water, and tasty goodies will be available.  It would be fun to see you there.

Spring- Long view and detail during construction!


I decided to create a pedestal piece.  This is a new area for me and there were lots of engineering issues but I had great fun creating the three dimensional piece.  Does it remind you of Spring?

For those of you with a more professional perspective... I am work on the picture taking skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment