Pageviews last month

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More Sharpie Fun

How does one out of three sound?  Yesterday I was in the mood to play with my Sharpie pens.  I had wanted to do some sun flowers with 3D leaves but I had also found a beautiful water color of a windmill.  The sun flowers did not work out.  Not enough ink but too much alcohol which caused it to wash completely out to mud.  The windmill turned out just fine.  I am going to thread paint and add the "windmill fans" in black fabric.
I am really looking forward to seeing pictures of my friend Carolyn and her friends at their recent discovery day.  Glad you had a good time with the process.  I understand that there are some other pens that have more muted colors and hold up better in the wash.  I'll pass this on when I get the information.  In the mean time, try this fun and easy process.  When is the last time you didn't have to pay a fortune for equipment for a new technique??

No comments:

Post a Comment