Pageviews last month

Monday, September 20, 2010

Play Date


Did we use to do this in Kindergarten?  What fun to have all sorts of toys and to just play.  How does this work?  How does this look?  What if I do this... or that?  Then it looks good or maybe it needs something more.  All that my friend Debra and I did was to enjoy the day and let our left (?) brain have a field day.  Whatever your choice of fun we all need to just turn off the production mode; due date; and "I have to get this done".. mind set and enjoy the fun.  So have a end of summer fling and see what come of it.



Oh I forgot to mention we also had a wonderful salad.  I didn't include the great sugar cookies.  They were gone before I got the camera out!



Just a note, I get to go off and have some fun but won't be near a machine to update my blog, so don't worry I am not losing interest just off getting inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment